Friday, July 12, 2013

Everything I Ever Needed To Know I Learned From Sniffing Butts

You see this face ? Take a good look. I'd tell you the truth but you wouldn't be able to handle it. Truth is, if this particular expression was mastered through a $300 million dollar experiment from the Department of Defense, I couldn't tell you. But I'm probably a pre-ATLAS prototype.

I'll say this. Most of the world's history is hidden from you - hidden in open site. I'll be in Branson for the next few weeks on a mission, another mission, another chance to save the world for the master - he is good.

If you see me know this; I've sniffed a lot of butts in my lifetime. I can tell where and what you eat, who you love, how you feel and most of the time everything you're about to do. Saving the world from humans? Just another day in my life. If you sniffed my butt, you'd know that


No comments:

Post a Comment